Looking to get one-on-one training on how to get organised using Calendly? Book a session now.
Calendly is a great, relatively-simple booking & scheduling tool and this Calendly training will take you from zero to hero with using it.
Whether you’re setting up appointment scheduling for yourself or for your business, we can help you get started and be confident in using Calendly.
Depending on your needs, we can cover:
Calendly is an online scheduling software that, according to its website, “makes it easy for you to book appointments with anyone”. The calendly site offers a free plan and paid plans that start at $9.95 per month as of this writing.
1. The first thing to know about Calendly is that it’s a calendar sharing service
2. You can use Calendly as a scheduling tool for your business or personal life
3. When you sign up, you’ll be asked to create an account and will then have the option of creating either one or two calendars
4. For each calendar, you can add events that are private (visible only to those who have access) or public (visible to anyone with the link)
5. If someone wants to schedule time with you, they will email their availability and then choose which days/times work best for them
6. You’ll get notified when there are new requests in your inbox and from here, you can accept or decline the request