Housecall Pro Training
Housecall Pro is a smart home service job management software platform to help you improve scheduling, dispatching, invoicing and payment collection. In this article, we’ll go through what you need when getting started with Housecall Pro. Let’s go through the basics.
Housecall Pro Demo
You’ve dived in and signed up to Housecall Pro, what next? The video below will give you a good demo of Housecall Pro so you can see what it does. Want a demo from a Housecall Pro trainer? Join the waitlist below.
Housecall Pro Set Up
Whether you’re a solo Housecall Pro user or the Housecall Pro Admin for your whole company, you’ll need to know how to get Housecall Pro set up properly.
Key steps for starting with Housecall Pro are:
- Signing up to a free or paid plan
- Following the basics to getting started with Housecall Pro
- Set up your general company, invoice, quote and email settings in Housecall Pro
- Connect Housecall Pro to your accounting software
- Set up your customer settings and import customers
- Set up your team
- Set up your Housecall Pro website
Housecall Pro Tutorials
Let’s start with how to get set up in Housecall Pro quickly.
Then we’ll look at creating our Housecall Pro website.
We’ll then look at creating and sending an invoice in Housecall Pro.
Let’s now look at scheduling and dispatching in Housecall Pro.
And keep customers for longer with Housecall Pro’s recurring service plan features.
Lastly, we’ll look at connecting CallRail to Housecall Pro.
Housecall Pro Courses
There currently aren’t any Housecall Pro courses available but we do have one in our development queue. Use the form below to join the waitlist.
Housecall Pro Templates
Housecall Pro offers the following templates:
- Housecall Pro Plumbing templates
- Housecall Pro Pest Control templates
- Housecall Pro HVAC templates
- Housecall Pro Handyman templates
- Housecall Pro Electrician templates
- Housecall Pro Small Business templates
Housecall Pro Trainers, Developers and Consultants
If you’d like a paid online Housecall Pro demo with a trainer or would like an expert to help with Housecall Pro implementation, join our waitlist below.
If you’ve got a tight budget and needed training yesterday, definitely jump on the Housecall Pro YouTube channel or visit their support knowledge base to get quick, basic training. If you’re looking for more comprehensive training, the main benefits you’ll get from one-on-one training are:
- Structured training that is in-context with your skill level
- Question time! You’ve done the training and are wondering how it would best apply to your team? Getting to ask specific questions and get instant answers is gold
- Team engagement as you’re all learning at the same time and you know what everyone knows about the software
- Better user adoption. You’ll have resistance to the training because people hate change but having an engaged trainer to answer objections leads to better user adoption
- Customised training. You’re running a unique business in a specific industry. Get training with your terminology to faster track the learning journey
- Suits your workflow. You run your business in a specific way and the software you use needs to work in a specific way. Get workflow automation training as a bonus!
Training sessions are structured to best suit your skill level, industry, class size and learning outcome requirements.
You’ll get a booking link so you can attend the video session and the session will follow a format similar to:
- Quick introductions
- Putting your Housecall Pro use in the context of your organisation
- Housecall Pro learning content i.e. basics, advanced features, specific workflows
- Housecall Pro questions from your team
- Clarification of any follow-up research for your trainer
- End of session (with option to be sent additional Housecall Pro information, notes and video afterwards)
You’ve booked the session but we know that you might want extras. Request these extras with your training booking:
- Customised videos for your knowledge base. Super useful for new hires and for people to refresh their knowledge
- New hire quick start videos. Get onboarding training that is specific to the needs of your business
- Extra sessions. Everyone busy? Split out the training into short, punchy mini-sessions to better suit training and information retention to your fast-paced workplace
- Edited recording. Trainers are happy to record sessions but you might want an edited video for your team’s use. Request this when you make your booking